Free background from VintageMadeForYou

tirsdag 7. september 2010

Blog Award !!

I would like to thank
for thinking of me and give me this blog award.I have to pass it to 10 other people and say why I started my blog. I started my blog cause I enjoy looking at other peoples blog and wanted to make comments on them. I started my blog this August and is very new on this. But I hope I get the hang of it soon. I hope people enjoy looking at my project too.
I want to give the award to:


May Britt




5 kommentarer:

  1. Tusen takk for at du tenkte på meg!
    ♥ Marianne

    SvarSlett
  2. Selvfølgelig må jo også jeg takke deg !
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  3. Tusen takk for awarden, May Britt! Alltid hyggelig å få. Ikke så lenge jeg fikk en, så jeg lar den ligge litt før jeg sender den videre, men skal få lagt den på sidebaren min altså...
    Klem-klem

    SvarSlett
  4. Congratulations on winning your award. Thank you so much for thinking of me when passing it on.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    SvarSlett